Organic Liquid Castile Soap
A true (surfactant free) vegetable oil liquid soap of organic origin. Unscented. 8 oz.
May also be used for:
- Shampoo: Just mix castile soap with water at a ratio of 1:3.
- Laundry Detergent: You can make your own laundry detergent with simple, common ingredients.
- Tub & Home Scrub: Combine baking soda and castile soap. Fill a spray bottle with a dilution of 1:3 castile to water. Sprinkling the area you wish to clean with a liberal dusting of baking soda, then spray the castile solution over the top. Scrub & get your green clean on!
- Mopping Solution: Use 2 or 3 tbsp of castile soap in a full bucket of water, and mop floors.
- Liquid Dish/Hand/Body/Doggie Soap: Hand wash dishes or make a liquid hand soap by simply mixing a 1:1 ratio of castile to water. For body wash use a 2:1
- Simple Veggie Wash: Clean your produce. Add 1 tbsp castile soap to 2 cups of water in a squirt bottle.
- Carpet Cleaner: Mix 1/4 cup castile into 1 cup water in a blender, and mix it until it forms a stiff foam. Apply as you would any other carpet cleaning product.