These are great little shaving brushes, for a great price. The faux badger hair is mildly soft, and works great with our triple milled shaving soaps or glycerin shaving soaps. They come with a natural wood handle.
Benefits: By using these brushes, users will experience a smoother and more luxurious shaving experience.
Wow: No synthetic gels or foams here, enjoy your natural shave!
How to care your Brush
- Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a conditioner.
- NEVER boil your brush.
- Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
- Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
- Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
- Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, rest on your shaving mug handle so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
- To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, keep on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
- If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.