These Boars Hair shaving brushes are made in the USA, and work great with our triple milled shaving soaps. The bristles are more stiff and coarse than badger brushes, but provide a great lather and exfoliation.
Benefits: By using these brushes, users will experience a smoother and more luxurious shaving experience.
Features: These brushes are made out of boars hair, which go well with the triple-milled soap. Because of the stiff and scratchier texture these brushes have, the brush will be able to hold more of the lather from the soap. The scrubbing effect from this brush, will allow men to experience a feeling of exfoliation.
Wow: No synthetic gels or foams here, enjoy your natural shave!
How to care your Brush
- Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a conditioner.
- NEVER boil your brush.
- Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
- Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
- Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
- Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, rest on your shaving mug handle so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
- To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, keep on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
- If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.