- Enlarged Pores
- Reduce Inflammation
- Calms Irritation
- 10% off refills in-store
Benefits: Applying bacteria-killing oils to the surface of your skin can help unclog pores and reduce acne. Feeding your skin Vitamin A, a derivative of retinol, rich rosehip oil does wonders for tissue and cell regeneration which then helps to heal scars, regulate oil production, and detox your pores. This is what makes our Detox + Refine face serum one of the best acne spot treatment, sensitive skin, and oily skin types.
Features: Rosehip seed oil has one of the highest concentrations of natural retinoic acid, which helps reduce and refine scar tissue. Detox + Refine is formulated with a rose hip serum blended with anti-Inflammatory aloe vera gel and antiseptic essential oils work to fight off acne causing bacteria.
Wow: This multi-tasking spot treatment helps to brighten your skin, treat acne scars, and fight bacteria while it purges your pores of excess oil. Made with 63% Organic Ingredients.
Directions: Shake and place 2-3 drops of serum in the palm of your hands and gently dab serum on the trouble spots on your face and neck with your finger tips. You can also mix 2-3 drops in your moisturizer and dry face mask, then apply.
Ingredient Super Stars
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals, accelerate the production of collagen and elastin, and helps with hyper pigmentation
- Hibiscus Extract: Rich in Vitamin C, the Anti-Inflammatory and Antibacterial properties boost and stimulate your immune system.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rich in Vitamin A (derivative of retinol) and Vitamin C, rosehip seed oil is a rich antioxidant providing healing, antiaging, and anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Has Antiseptic and disinfectant qualities; Astringent properties to tone, lift, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles; Cicatrisant properties to help scars and sun spots fade.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Anti-Inflammatory & Antiseptic qualities for dry irritated skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: To soothe blemishes, diminish their appearance, and reduce the chance of experiencing future breakouts, dilute Cedarwood Oil in a light carrier oil, a regular face wash, or a moisturizer, such as a face cream or body lotion. Applying it in these combinations can help to purge the skin of impurities and excess oil, fortify it against microbes, eliminate infection, and decrease inflammation as well as peeling. Alternatively, Cedarwood Oil can be diluted in a carrier oil then added to a warm bath to address blemishes in hard-to-reach areas.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice*, ??? Essential Oils, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Rosehip Seed Oil, DMAE Bitartrate, MSM, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hibiscus Flower Extract*, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Neem Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Lecithin, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. (Organic*)
EARTH: This product is vegan. Recyclable Glass and #1 Plastic. Refillable. Cruelty-free. Made in the USA.
If you love our Organic Skincare, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products