Frankincense essential oil has properties that reduce anxiety, boost the immune system, and repair signs of aging. It has many benefits, such as soothing inflamed skin, easing congestion, and relaxing feelings of stress. Topically, dilute with a carrier oil and rub on desired area. Aromatically, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Improves concentration and memory.
- Diminishes stress and anxiety.
- Lifts mood and promotes relaxation.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Clears congestion, eases breathing.
- Strengthens and invigorates the respiratory and immune system.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
- Smoothes wrinkles, increases skin’s elasticity, and reduces discoloration.
- Reduces redness, swelling, and itching.
- Promotes healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- Strengthens hair roots.
- Promotes growth and thickness.
- Eliminates surface and airborne bacteria.
- Makes a disinfecting, natural homemade cleaner to cleanse environments, eliminate harmful bacteria, and deodorize any rooms in the home.
- When mixed with baking soda and Lemon essential oil, it creates a scrubbing substance useful for removing grease and leaving the area unsoiled and aromatic.
- To use with a dishcloth, blend with water and Thyme essential oil to wipe down surfaces.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
This oil has an earthy, spicy aroma with notes of sweet fruit and fresh wood.
Boswellia Serrata, Origin: India, Quality: Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
- Pregnant women and individuals with bleeding disorders are warned that Frankincense has blood thinning effects, which may increase their risk of irregular bleeding.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!