- Skin Texture
- Enlarged Pores
Benefits: A highly concentrated blend of retinol and polypeptides that resurface, visibly rejuvenate and repair the look of aging and acne prone skin. Image's exclusive peptide blend significantly reduces fine lines for visibly tighter skin. Shea butter balances skin and helps to retain moisture level.
Features: Image Retinol Cream has polypeptides in addition to retinol that help to soothe and hydrate the skin.
WOW: Retinol is a derivative of Vitamin A that helps speed up our cell turnover rate and promotes a healthy skin cell production. Retinol is one of the more important ingredients when it comes to antiaging. As we age, our skin begins to lose its elasticity that it once had with the healthy skin cells. When we apply retinol, we are reviving our skin and creating baby fresh skin cells that are smoother in texture, plumper, and brighter.
Use: Apply a dime sized amount directly to cleansed skin in evening or apply on top of your moisturizer if you are more sensitive. Be careful not to use other products that may irritate the skin while using this product.
- Retinol: Revitalizes Vitamin A in the skin and strengthens collagen for increased skin elasticity. Retinol promotes healthy skin cell rejuvenation for a flawless complexion that heals and treats acne and acne scarring, as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
- AHA's Glycolic and Lactic Acid: Two alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate dead skin cells and debris that build up within our pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. This leaves the skin with a brightened and firmer appearance and keeps our pores clog free to avoid potential breakouts.
- Image Exclusive Peptide Blend: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and deeply hydrates the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Retains moisture within the skin's layers to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid deeply replenishes hydration that plumps and firms the skin leading to a youthful appearance.
- Shea Butter: Deeply hydrates and soothes, increases collagen production, is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E, and locks in moisture within the skin to help promote longer lasting hydration.
- Witch Hazel: Anti-inflammatory antioxidant to reverse free radical damage caused by sun damage, air pollution, and other environmental factors. It helps to even skin tone and brighten complexion.
- Rice Bran Oil: Rich in Vitamin B and E, rice bran oil is a powerful antioxidant that can reduce signs of aging, brighten and even skin tone, and promote healthy hydration within the skin.
A few things to remember:
- Use SPF daily with this product, as retinol can increase your sun-sensitivity.
- Do not use for 48 hours before or after dermaplaning, waxing, peels, laser-treatments, or microdermabrasion.
- Use this product in your evening routine.
Visit our FACIAL SPA & try our Clinical Facials. Our Restoring Facial using highly effective retinol and polypeptides that resurface, visibly renew, and repair the look of aging and acne-prone skin.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, RETINOL, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, LACTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE /DICAPRATE, STEARIC ACID, SORBITOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYL ETHYLCELLULOSE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BISABOLOL, ALCOHOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARBOMER, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM HYALURONATE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) EXTRACT.