Rosemary Essential Oil is stimulating, soothing, and has pain relieving properties. It can ease muscle pain and tension, while boosting memory, concentration, and focus. Topically, dilute with a carrier oil and rub on desired area. Aromatically, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Promotes relaxation, reduces stress and nervous tension.
- Boosts alertness and improves memory and concentration.
- Relieves fatigue while encouraging clarity.
- Supports respiratory functioning.
- Reduces negative mood.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant and tonic.
- Boosts the immune and digestive systems.
- Relieves muscle aches, pains, and congestion.
- Reduces inflammation, eczema, and acne.
- Eliminates headaches, bloating, and cramps.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Prevents hair loss and dandruff.
- Conditions hair, increasing hair health.
- Combine with olive oil to make a hot oil hair treatment that darkens and strengthens hair.
- Make a multipurpose cleaning spray by combining with vinegar and water to cleanse environments and eliminate bacteria.
- Add a few drops of Rosemary oil to your entree for a splash of flavor and a boost of healthy digestion.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
Has the invigorating aroma of an Evergreen shrub, with camphorous notes.
Rosmarinus Officinalis, Morocco, Quality: Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
Pregnant and nursing women and those taking prescription drugs are especially advised not to use Rosemary Essential Oil without the medical advice of a physician.
It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!