All Skin Types
Spot treat acne
10% off refills in-store
Benefits: This Tea Tree Roll-On has big results! It calms inflammation and cleans up bacteria deep in your skin! This gentle, yet effective formula is loaded with Organic Aloe to soothe redness and hydrate, Tea Tree Essential Oil reduce bacteria and inflammation, Willow Bark and Witch Hazel to cleanse and reduce swelling, and Vitamin C packs a punch in the fight against free radicals.
Features: The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil help combat oily skin, irritation, and painful wounds.
WOW: The ready to use roll-on is simple to use, no dilution necessary, just roll-on as needed for instant relief.
USE: Shake, then rub on your skin as needed, and let dry.
NOTE: Color does darken over time due to the aging of the Vitamin C and other natural ingredients. This is not a sign of expiration, but is a natural handcrafted item.
Ingredient Super Stars
- Hydrate & Repair: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice is our #1 ingredient. It is Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Smoothing, Protective, Soothing, and Hydrating. It is a fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates without leaving a greasy film. We love it for so many reasons, but mainly because it helps repair and diminish the effects of UV radiation damage.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: This therapeutic essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, inflammation, and reduce acne scars.
- Willow Bark: This natural source of salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory properties can do wonders for acne.
- Witch Hazel: Cleansing and reduces swelling.
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant packs a punch in the fight against free radicals.
Made With: Organic Aloe Juice, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin C, Glycerin, Organic Extracts (Sugar Cane, Bilberry, Sugar Maple, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Cranberry, White Willow Bark, Polysorbate 20, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
EARTH: This product is vegan. Recyclable Glass + #1 Plastic. Refillable. Cruelty-free. Made in the USA.