Normal - Oily
10% off refills in-store
Benefits: This is an incredibly clarifying cleanser that is packed with vitamins and aloe gels to moisturize, while the charcoal deeply cleans all the bacteria away.
Features: This crème-based cleanser has surfactants which means you'll get a foaming face wash that is absorbent but will also moisturize, so as not to destroy your lipid barrier. Comes packaged in a 4-ounce plastic amber bottle with a pump top.
Wow: 84% organic content. The #1 ingredient is organic aloe leaf juice (as is all of our Food For The Face), as well as Rooibos & Green Tea Extracts, Activated Charcoal, and a little bit of Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamins C & E. We love this one in the hot humid months especially!
Use: Cleanse your face and neck every morning and night. Always cleanse in circular motions using a gentle touch in an upward direction. Washcloths are optional, but remember to not rub too harshly.
Ingredient Super Stars
- Hydrate & Repair: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice is our #1 ingredient. It is Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Smoothing, Protective, Soothing, and Hydrating. It is a fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates without leaving a greasy film. We love it for so many reasons, but mainly because it helps repair and diminish the effects of UV radiation damage.
- Antioxidants: Packed with organic extracts (Rooibos Leaves, Green Tea Leaves, White Tea Leaves, Usnea)
- Vitamins: Packed with Provitamin B5, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E providing antioxidants to help soothe and repair damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals, accelerate the production of collagen and elastin, and helps with hyper-pigmentation.
- Willow Bark: This natural source of salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory properties can do wonders for acne.
- Clarifying: Activated Charcoal can help draw impurities and dirt from your skin, unclog pores, and reduce breakouts.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, MSM, Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract, DMAE Bitartrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Activated Charcoal, Tamanu Oil, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Usnea Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Provitamin B5, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum
This product is vegan. Recyclable #1 Plastic. Refillable in-store.
If you love our Organic Skincare, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!