Enzyme Pumpkin Mask
- All skin types
- Deep exfoliation
- Skin texture
Enzyme Pumpkin Mask Benefits: Pumpkin is a rich source of antioxidants, enzymes, and nutrients that provides numerous benefits to the skin. It is perfect for all skin types, whether you are looking to exfoliate mature skin, dull skin, or congested and acne-prone skin. Everyone can benefit from this deep, yet replenishing exfoliation mask.
Enzyme Pumpkin Mask Features: This enzyme pumpkin mask is formulated with pumpkin fruit puree which contains alpha hydroxy acid glycolic acid to offer a deep exfoliation and to promote healthy skin cell rejuvenation, transforming a dull, lifeless complexion into youthful, replenished skin. This makes it the best dry skin face mask.
Wow! This Enzyme Pumpkin Mask is an organics face mask that is loaded with over 100 beneficial nutrients and is a helpful super food for the skin! Vitamins C and E are powerful antioxidants to reverse the effects of aging by fighting against harmful free radicals, promoting healthy collagen production, and brightening dull skin.
How to Use Enzyme Pumpkin Mask: Apply a thin layer to clean skin, avoid eyes and sores. Light tingling will occur. After 5-15 minutes, rinse, tone, and moisturize. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately with warm water and apply vegetable oil to face (Olive or Jojoba Oil work great), then apply moisturizer. Always test product on small area before use on entire face. This product can irritate sensitive skin, or skin that has wounded pores, so be aware of face mask redness. Only you will know when to wash off the mask, which should happen at the first sign of any irritation. Apply jojoba oil after masking for a neutralizing effect.
Enzyme Pumpkin Mask Ingredient Super Stars
- AHA Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this key exfoliator targets acne and aging skin, unclogging pores, refining skin texture and revealing fresh, untouched skin cells ready for maximum absorption of serums and treatments.
- Pumpkin Puree: Contains fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover. The zinc in pumpkin helps fight acne prone skin
- Vitamin E & C: Both antioxidants and anti-aging powerhouses. Enhance skin cell rejuvenation and brighten and even complexion.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Helps to protect the skin's natural moisture barrier and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits in the skin.
- Organic Fruit Extracts: Organic bilberry and cranberry provide powerful antioxidant benefits to the skin reversing the signs of aging.
Enzyme Pumpkin Mask Ingredients: Pumpkin Purée, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Vitamin E, Sunflower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, Organic Extracts (Sugar Cane, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Sugar Maple, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Cranberry Fruit, Rosemary Leaf), *Neem Oil, *Sunflower Oil, Powders (Cinnamon, Ginger Root, Allspice, Nutmeg), *Alcohol. (*Organic)
EARTH: This product is vegan. Recyclable Glass & Aluminum. Refillable
If you love our Enzyme Pumpkin Mask, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media. We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!