Sleep Essential Oil Blend relaxes the mind and body and creates a peaceful atmosphere. Helps you relax, have restful sleep, and treats insomnia. Try applying to your hands then inhale. Doing this periodically throughout the day will help reduce the stresses of daily life. Diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Promotes relaxation
- Can treat insomnia
- Stress reducer
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits.
- Apply to your neck, wrists, and feet for stressless night of sleep
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before falling asleep
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts for a relaxing bath experience
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
Primarily floral and herbal with a warm touch
100% Pure Lavender, Orange, Amyris, and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.