Relax essential oil uses two of the most useful oils, Lavender and Frankincense, for soothing and calming skin, depression, mood, headache, and stress. This blend is great for kids.
Roll-Ons are diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, and are ready to go.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
- Promotes relaxation.
- Diminishes stress and anxiety.
- Lifts mood and promotes relaxation.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
- Helps smooth wrinkles, increases skin’s elasticity, and reduces discoloration.
- Restores skin complexion on aging and acne-prone skin.
- Reduces redness, swelling, and itching.
- Promotes healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- Moisturizes chapped and aging skin.
- May help to reduce itching and swelling caused by insect bites.
- Provides soothing relief to minor burns and cuts.
- Helps soothe eczema and psoriasis (powerful antioxidant).
- 10mL of therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
- Perfect for kids and adults
It has a soft herbaceous Lavender scent, with a fresh woody finish.
Pure Lavender and Frankincense, USA, Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade (in Fractionated Coconut Oil).
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!