Relax essential oil uses two of the most useful oils, Lavender and Frankincense, for soothing and calming skin, depression, mood, headache, and stress. This blend is great for kids. Topically, dilute with oil and apply to desired areas. Aromatically, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:Connect with your inner child and creativeness.Diminishes stress and anxiety.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Diminishes stress and anxiety.
- Lifts mood and promotes relaxation.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits.Emotionally refreshing with a cool radiant energy.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Helps smooth wrinkles, increases skin’s elasticity, and reduces discoloration.
- Restores skin complexion on aging and acne-prone skin.
- Reduces redness, swelling, and itching.
- Promotes healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- Moisturizes chapped and aging skin.
- May help to reduce itching and swelling caused by insect bites.
- Provides soothing relief to minor burns and cuts.
- Helps soothe eczema and psoriasis (powerful antioxidant).
- Helps eliminate dandruff when rubbed into the scalp (antiseptic).
- Softens and strengthens hair.
- Strengthens hair roots.
- Promotes growth and thickness
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
It has a soft herbaceous Lavender scent, with a fresh woody finish.
Pure Lavender and Frankincense, USA, Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.