Tea Tree has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties that may help with allergies, bug bites, cuts, colds, and skin irritations--such as acne, athlete’s foot, head lice, and contact dermatitis. Topically, dilute and rub on desired area. Aromatically, breathe in, diffuse, or use to clean.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Promotes a sense of calm.
- Creates an aromatic vapor when diluted in steaming water, with a towel draped over the head and the bowl.
- Non-toxic air freshener that removes mold, bacteria, and viruses when combined with lemon and vinegar.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Antiseptic immune system stimulant.
- Treats wounds and soothes aches, pains, sores, and bug bites.
- May help relieve congestion, sinus infections, and respiratory tract infections.
- Powerful antioxidant action for large pores and acne-prone skin.
- Reduces lice and nits.
- Soothes dandruff and dry scalps.
- Refreshes hair, boosts circulation, and increases hair growth.
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, and fungi, making a great surface disinfectant.
- Tea tree oil makes a great natural hand sanitizer. Add it to your current hand sanitizer for a little extra boost!
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
The herbaceous aroma of fresh greens and leather tingle the senses. Gentle, but invigorating.
Melaleuca Alternifolia. Origin: Australia, Quality: Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
- Once applied topically, sun exposure must be avoided, as the oil can sensitize the skin to UV rays.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!