Patchouli Essential Oil is a grounding, calming, and peaceful scent. It provides numerous health benefits for improving skin, balancing emotions, and relaxation. Topically, dilute with a carrier oil and rub on desired area. Aromatically, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Grounds, soothes, and promotes peace.
- Improves mood and balances hormones.
- Increases cognitive functioning and metabolism.
- Reduces insomnia and improves quality of sleep.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Reduces wrinkles, blemishes, dryness, and skin imperfections.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, deodorant, and tonic.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Fights infections and digestive discomforts.
- Boosts circulation.
- Minimizes dandruff and excessive oil.
- Strengthens hair and prevents hair loss.
- Aphrodisiac, boosts libido.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
A bold, earthy fragrance. Warm, spicy, musky and sensuous.
Pogostemon cablin, Origin: Indonesia, Quality: Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
- A little goes a long way. Patchouli, though sweet and alluring, may be too powerful and long-lasting for some and thus unpleasant or overstimulating.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!