Breathe Essential Oil Blend keeps airways clear and assists easy breathing while reducing the effects of the changing seasons. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet. Or it can be diffused at night to calm the senses and boost restful sleep. The refreshing aroma can be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Clears airways
- Calms senses
- Minimizes seasonal threats
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits.
- Reliefs seasonal threats
- Inhale directly from hands to help clear sinuses
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
It has a minty and fresh scent with a touch of sweet.
100% Pure Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Lemon Essential Oils.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!