Muscle Aches Essential Oil Blend helps soothe sore muscles, achy joints, along with helping improve circulation. Plus, the cooling benefits provide instant relief. Rub on desired areas to help with inflammation and body aches.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits.
- Try rubbing on your hands, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
- Great for after exercising, lifting, or working long hours.
- Great for arthritis and achy joints.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
Cool minty and herbal notes, with a tingly camphor after note.
Pure Peppermint, Clove, Frankincense, Oregano, Rosemary, Wintergreen, Camphor Essential Oils.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.