Restore Essential Oil Blend eases nervous tension, stress, aches, fatigue and inflammation. Use to revitalize energy and boost mental clarity. Topically, dilute with oil and apply to desired area. Aromatically, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Relieves fatigue while encouraging clarity.
- Boosts alertness and improves memory and concentration.
- Supports respiratory functioning.
- Reduces negative mood.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits.
- Promotes relaxation and relieves tension.
- Relieves muscle aches, pains, and congestion.
- Prevents hair loss and dandruff.
- Conditions hair, increasing hair health.
- Combine with olive oil to make a hot oil hair treatment to strengthen hair.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
- An invigorating herbal blend with a subtly sweet aroma that reminds us of a spa day.
100% Pure Rosemary and Spearmint Essential Oils.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.