Peppermint essential oil is very versatile. It helps give you energy, focus, stress less, and eases aches (head, body, tummy). For topical use, dilute with oil and rub on desired area. For aromatic use, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- It's invigorating & energizing.
- Helps clear the nasal passageway and relieves congestion.
- Soothes irritability and enhances mental focus.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Reduces headaches, muscle aches/tension, muscle spasms and inflammation.
- Helps ease flatulence, and is known to help suppress the appetite and promote the feeling of being full.
- When diluted and rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Relieves congestion, makes a cooling chest rub.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Stimulates the scalp and hair growth.
- Removes dandruff.
- Creates a healthy shine.
- Due to its antimicrobial properties, it sanitizes and deodorizes the environment.
- Eliminates bugs in the home and functions as an effective insect and spider repellent.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
The odor is slightly sweet with a mild cooling aroma. Other peppermint odors are bland in comparison. The taste is light, while cooling with mild strength.
Mentha Piperita. Origin: India, Quality: Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
- Due to its stimulant properties, using Peppermint essential oil daily could interfere with sleep patterns.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!