Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most versatile and gentle oils! It helps with relaxation, anxiety, depression, menstrual cramps, and has a physically and emotionally balancing effect on the body. Diffuse and breathe in for a calm restful sleep! Dilute and use topically to eliminate harmful bacteria, relieve muscle spasms,and soothe especially inflamed skin.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Mild sedative that reduces stress.
- Believed to help balance hormones and reduce feelings of nervous tension.
- Aids sleep for those suffering from insomnia.
- Helps alleviate headaches.
- Can reduce symptoms of hay fever when inhaled deeply.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Moisturizes chapped and aging skin.
- May help to reduce itching and swelling caused by insect bites.
- Provides soothing relief to minor burns and cuts.
- Eliminates bacteria from wounds.
- Restores skin complexion on aging and acne-prone skin.
- Helps soothe eczema and psoriasis (powerful antioxidant).
- Helps eliminate lice, nits, and dandruff when rubbed into the scalp (antiseptic).
- Softens and strengthens hair.
- Room spray, natural perfume, non-toxic.
- Creates a relaxing and calming atmosphere.
- Natural bug repellent: it smells great to humans, but bugs are deterred from it.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
It has a crisp, herbaceous, fresh floral scent with a slightly woody finish.
Lavendula, USA, Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade
- Lavender stimulates drowsiness and is best to avoid when undergoing surgery or anesthesia or taking sleep medication.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!