Lemon Essential Oil has one of the most powerful antimicrobial properties of all the essential oils. It has a refreshing, energizing, purifying, and uplifting scent. The health benefits of lemon oil can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant and anti-fungal properties, as well as its high vitamin content. This versatile oil can boost your energy, mood and immune system. Its high vitamin content is great for relieving depression and combating harmful bacteria. Topically, dilute with a carrier oil and rub on desired area (avoid UV rays). Aromatically, breathe in or diffuse.
Aromatherapy: Diffuser Uses
Try inhaling directly or using 2-5 drops in a diffuser for these amazing benefits:
- Liquid sunshine that boosts energy and enhances mood.
- Invigorates, purifies, and calms.
- Eliminates toxins in both the air and on surfaces, such as cold and flu.
- Promotes easy breathing.
- Relieves fatigue, stress, and anxiety.
Topical: Skincare Benefits
Diluted with a carrier oil and rubbed directly on the skin, you may experience some of these benefits:
- Has a high vitamin content that boosts immunity and combats harmful bacteria.
- Boosts metabolism and digestive function.
- Rejuvenates dull complexions and restores luster to tired, sagging skin.
- Soothes inflammation, headaches, and arthritis.
- Strengthens and shines hair.
- Deeply cleanses.
- Removes dandruff.
- Can be diluted with Apple Cider Vinegar and water to create a hair rinse.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, and detoxifying properties that sanitize objects.
- Try adding it to your water for a refreshing taste or as an alternative to sugary drinks. If taken internally, it can naturally cleanse the body and aid in digestion.
- 10mL / 200 drops of undiluted, therapeutic oil for a fraction of the cost of other high quality oils.
- Refillable in store for a 10% discount.
- Plant based healing without side effects of pharmaceutical topicals.
A fresh citrus scent that is both light and powerful.
Citrus limon, Origin: USA, Quality: Food Grade, Therapeutic Grade.
- Sun exposure should be avoided once applied topically, as Lemon Oil may sensitize the skin to UV rays.
- It should never be used around the eyes, inner ears, and any sensitive areas.
- Overdosing on essential oils can cause: skin rashes, urinary problems, nausea, vomiting, slow or rapid breathing, and in severe cases, unconsciousness.
- Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: Good Fortune Soap products are recommended for external use only unless otherwise indicated. If you feel comfortable ingesting our Food Grade essential oils, please do so at your own discretion with consent from a doctor. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
If you love our Therapeutic Essential Oils, we want to know how it has washed your troubles away! Tag @goodfortunesoap or use the hashtag #washyourtroublesaway on social media.
We can't wait to see how much you love this Good Fortune products!